Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Wedding Video

I've posted this on our Facebook account, and a couple other places but there is a story behind the song. The song in the background is a cover version of "Baby I Love Your Way" by Mig Ayesa. He actually collaborated with the original artist Peter Frampton on this version. Karie and I fell in love with this song one day while we were watching the summer reality show Rockstar:INXS Mig was a contestant and he sang this song for the show and we just loved it. It took a while for a real studio version of the song to come out but it was worth the wait. Our video was edited by Karie's brother Russ Lasson, and we have just loved it. Let us know what you think!



This is Our Wedding Video.



This is the Version from Rockstar:INXS

2 comments:

  1. The video is really nice and the song is perfect. Of course, I am a big MiG fan, so of course I love the song! That being said, your video is good enough to be an actual video for the song! Kudos to the editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! I love your wedding video!!! This is the 1st time I've looked at your web site I found it from Camilles. Anyway I just wanted to say hi! What are you 2 up to? We are just same old stuff school, work and Pictures!!! Anyway if you have some extra time this summer we should get together!

    ReplyDelete